University of Kent Jennison Building Refurbishment
Conversion of classrooms and offices working through the summer holidays to a tight schedule. The building was occupied throughout the works. Planned shutdowns were implemented to integrate new systems.
Successful completion of this project led to further contracts and direct works with the University.
Project Works Detail
- Several stages of enabling works for Main contractor to progress their works
- Validation and testing of the existing on-floor electrical services
- Strip-out and removal of the existing lighting and power to rooms
- Installation of new on-floor distribution boards
- Installation of power supplies to serve the mechanical services
- Installation of small power with compartment dado trunking
- Installation of new LED lighting throughout
- Installation of data containment and structured wiring