Project Overview Full Refurbishment of KCC Social Services offices 100,000 sqft
- The works were carried out on a phased programme of 6months.
- Working floor by floor as KCC moved staff throughout the building.
- Working in conjunction with all other trades, we completed the project on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
Project Works Detail
- Strip out of redundant electrical services.
- The modification and extension of existing switchgear.
- Installation of small power via under-floor track system for floor outlet boxes, desk power modules and general purpose power to serve the office areas.
- Fit-out of the landlord core areas throughout the building.
- Installation of LED lighting throughout.
- External lighting.
- Disabled alarm systems.
- Testing and Commissioning
We asked Murray & Jones to implement our energy saving lighting design for our offices in Whitstable, Kent. We required a high quality installation of low energy LED light panels throughout various office buildings. It was important that the project had a minimum impact on our tenants and that meant working to a short completion date. Murray & Jones did a great job, they worked hard to meet our deadlines and our quality standards, and they also delivered the project on budget. We look forward to working with Murray & Jones again.”
~George Wilson MBE, George Wilson Developments Ltd